The authors of accepted manuscripts retain the copyright of their work and grant the IUB Journal of Social Sciences (IJOSS) a non-exclusive license to publish the article. The authors are free to distribute and use their work in any way they see fit, including posting it on personal websites, institutional repositories, or other non-commercial platforms, provided that they acknowledge IUB Journal of Social Sciences (IJOSS) as the original publisher of the work.
Moreover, the responsibilities of the authors and journal are as under:
Responsibilities of Authors:
1. Ensure that they have the right to grant the journal a non-exclusive license to publish their work and that they have not granted exclusive rights to any other party.
2. Ensure that their work does not infringe on the rights of others, including copyright, trademark, or privacy rights.
3. Acknowledge the journal as the original publisher of the work and include appropriate citation information if they choose to distribute or use the work in other contexts.
4. Notify the journal if they become aware of any errors or inaccuracies in their published work.
Responsibilities of Journal:
1. Ensure that they clearly define the terms of the non-exclusive license and acknowledge the author's ownership of the copyright.
2. Provide appropriate attribution and citation information in all contexts where the work is used or referenced.
3. Provide a mechanism for authors to request corrections or revisions to their published work.
4. Resect the authors' rights to use or distribute their work in other contexts, provided that appropriate attribution and citation information is included.