Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The manuscript text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirement outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The plagiarism report qualifying the journal policy for similarity index is attached in PDF format.
This journal does not collect information from non-registered users. The data collected from registered users of this journal falls within the scope of the standard functioning of peer -reviewed journals. It includes information that makes communication possible for the editorial process; it enables collecting aggregated data on submissions and publications, as well as tracking geopolitical and social elements of scholarly communication.