Pakistan Journal of Applied Psychology strictly follows the HEC guidelines/criteria regarding Turnitin Originality Report and all types of plagiarism. All the submitted manuscripts are subjected to plagiarism checking through the software Turnitin (courtesy HEC). Manuscripts with similarity index more than 19% are not processed further.
- It is the authors' responsibility to apprise themselves of plagiarism in any form including paraphrasing and self-plagiarism.
- Author should submit an entirely original work, giving due credit, by virtue of proper citations, to the works and/or words of others where they have been used.
- Similarity Index by Turnitin must be <19%, and from a single source, it must be <5%.
- Plagiarism, data fabrication, and image manipulation is not acceptable.
- Reuse of text that is copied from another source must be between quotes and the original source must be cited.
- If plagiarism is detected during the peer review process, the manuscript may be rejected. If plagiarism is detected after publication, we may publish a correction or retract the paper.
- Image files must not be manipulated or adjusted in any way that could lead to misinterpretation of the information provided by the original image.
HEC Plagiarism Policy can be viewed by the following links.