Scope and Vision
Al-Abṣār is a research journal covering all areas of Islamic learning and related branches of knowledge including subjects such as Islamic studies, Islamic jurisprudence, Islamic Law, theology, history, culture and civilization, anthropology, education, human rights, contemporary issues related to Muslim societies. The journal accepts submissions in three languages (Urdu, Arabic & English). So we welcome and provide a platform for scholars, researchers, and professors to publish their valuable research on current issues in the field of Islamic Studies. If you are considering submitting an article to the Journal, please take careful notice of the Journal's requirements regarding its scope and reference style, etc.
- We will publish the best academic articles that seek to promote understanding, stimulate debate and communicate scholarly ideas to the world in the field of Islamic studies specially in Islamic jurisprudence and Shariah.
- We publish articles in our selected subject areas across the Islamic sciences and Islamic jurisprudence and Shariah, combining original, cutting-edge scholarship with high editorial and production values to produce works of lasting importance.
- We contribute to Pakistan’s long tradition of furthering learning and intellectual debate and promoting awareness of new ideas.
- We put our authors at the center of all we do.
- We make the process of journal publishing pleasurable, supported by enthusiastic, motivated, and professional staff.
- We create a supportive, pleasant, and productive working environment for us.
Interested in submitting to this journal? We recommend that you review the About the Journal page for the journal's section policies, as well as the Author Guidelines. Authors need to register with the journal prior to submitting or, if already registered, can simply log in and begin the five-step process.