Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Managing Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, DOC or DOCX, file format.
The text is single-spaced; uses a “Times New Roman” as the font style with the body text size of 12-point font; font size of first, second and third level heading should be bold 14, 13 and 12 respectively; and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
According to copyediting file as provided in detailed JCBIF 'Author guidelines'.
- Manuscript has been 'spell and grammar checked'.
- All references are cited in APA style. Meanwhile references mentioned in the Reference List are cited in the text, and vice versa.
10TH Global Waqf Conference
Journal of contemporary business and Islamic finance (JCBIF) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The material presented by the authors does not necessarily represent the viewpoint of editorial team and the management of the Islamia University of Bahawalpur,IUB,Pakistan as well as authors institute.
The IUB Journal of contemporary Business and Islamic Finance (JCBIF) values the invaluable relationship with its contributing authors and holds in high regard the personal information of our contribution and protection of their privacy. This policy utilizes different sets of tools therein and sets out the basis on which the JCBIF processes (i.e. collects, stores, and otherwise use) any personal information which our authors provide to us (or the data that we obtain about our authors from other sources).
Please read this policy carefully as it embeds the details about what our authors can expect from the JCBIF. In addition to the protection parameters set in place to ensure maximum privacy of the data received, the policy also cites our contact details in case our published authors and/or potential contributing authors feel the urge to question or raise concerns about how we at JCBIF handle personal data(s) of our authors.
Legal rights regarding data protection exist to protect our contributors against an institution’s mishandling of their private and personal information. It is important that as contributors to this journal, you must go through this privacy statement in order to understand how to exercise your rights with respect to JCBIF’s processing of your personal information.
Collection and Processing of Personal Information
Our contributors may provide us with personal information when they are:
- Accessing the website of JCBIF, including information provided when registering on the JCBIF website, reporting any problem with the site, or requesting content or any other information from the editorial team; and
- Corresponding with any member from the JCBIF team by an email.
JCBIF values its relationship with its contributors (all individuals, including authors, interacting with JCBIF) and holds in high regard to their personal information. JCBIF deems the protection of their privacy as one of its primary concerns. However, some information is meant for dissemination through publication. This includes, in addition to the short authors’ biographies provided at the time of manuscript submission, the names, email address (of the corresponding author) and institutional affiliations of the authors. We may also collect certain information about the contributing authors from any public domain. This applies to the information not provided by the authors themselves but is deemed necessary for the journal. In any such case, the respective author will immediately be notified by the editorial team. The authors reserve the right to object and withdraw from any further correspondence or processing.
Sometimes not necessarily, the JCBIF digital portal collects technical information from the computer or any other device someone uses to access this website. For this purpose, cookies (small text files installed on the device) are used to give the users the best possible experience when visiting the website.
Authors’ rights to access their personal information
JCBIF acknowledges the rights of the authors pertaining to their personal information that the journal holds. These include:
- to obtain access to, and copies of, their personal information that JCBIF holds;
- to get any corrections or updating made to their personal information;
- to get their personal data erased from JCBIF database;
- to transmit their personal information to another data controller upon their request; and
- to object, on grounds relating to their particular situation, to any of JCBIF particular processing activities where they feel this has a disproportionate impact on their rights.
Your acceptance of these terms: