Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Managing Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, DOC or DOCX, file format.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a “Times New Roman” as the font style with the body text size of 12-point font; font size of first, second and third level heading should be bold 14, 13 and 12 respectively; and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- Manuscript has been 'spell and grammar checked'.
- All references are cited in APA style. Meanwhile references mentioned in the Reference List are cited in the text, and vice versa.
After paper acceptance in JCBIF,the author(s) has (have) must accepted the publication in the JCBIF by releasing the copyright to the Islamia University Bahawalpur-IUB-Pakistan.
Journal of contemporary business and Islamic finance (JCBIF) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The material presented by the authors does not necessarily represent the viewpoint of editorial team and the management of the Islamia University of Bahawalpur,IUB,Pakistan as well as authors institute.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.