Call for Papers (31st March 2021)
Sadiq Journal of Pakistan Studies (SJPS)
Editor, Sadiq Journal of Pakistan Studies (SJPS) welcomes scholars to submit well-researched, unpublished papers along with a statement certifying that the work is original and has not been submitted anywhere else for publication till 31st of March 2021.
Manuscript can only be submitted through online management system. For details, please read ‘Instructions for Authors. All correspondence should be addressed to the editor through email at the following Address: email@example.com
Sadiq Journal of Pakistan Studies (SJPS) is an open access, peer-reviewed and refereed journal published by the Department of Pakistan Studies, the Islamia University of Bahawalpur. The main objective of SADIQ, Journal of Pakistan Studies is to provide an intellectual platform for the national and international scholars and to promote interdisciplinary studies in humanities and social science.
The journal publishes research papers in the fields of humanities and social science such as History, Archaeology, Anthropology, Media and Communication Studies, Criminology, Cross-cultural Studies, Development Studies, Economics, Education, Ethics, Geography, Information Science, International Relations, Law, Methodology, Philosophy, Political Science, Population Studies, Public Administration, Sociology, Social Welfare, Performing Arts (music, theatre & dance), Religious Studies, Visual Arts, Women Studies and so on.
Sadiq Journal of Pakistan Studies (SJPS) is a double-blind peer reviewed journal. It is committed to publish research articles, scholarly critiques and conceptual contributions to domestic politics, contemporary or historical interest, with particular reference to South Asia and world. Preference shall be given to articles with in-depth scholarly analysis and diverse policy perspectives pertinent to prominent ongoing debates at national and international level.
Guidelines for Contributors
Submission Deadline: Last date for the submissions is 31st March 2020.
- Manuscripts, articles and book reviews on themes of contemporary or historical interest, with particular reference to South Asia will be welcomed.
- Turabian style should be followed for references, footnotes, Bibliography, tables and images etc. Not more than 2 Tables or images should be given in the article. The same used therein must not exceed from the margins defined below. All pages should be numbered consecutively.
- The softcopy of the article / manuscript and the contents should be submitted on paper size (width 6.38" x height 9.38") single spaced with font size of 10 having margins of 0.63" at Top & Bottom and 0.88" at both Left & right.
- Softcopy of article/manuscript should be sent on USB or email to the Editor as attached file only as Microsoft Word document not exceeding the limit of 3000 to 4000 words, along with the softcopy of the plagiarism report of the article at the time of submission.
- Authors should submit abstract of their articles, not exceeding 100 words. The first page of the paper should include the title of the paper as the name and institutional affiliation of the author.
- The names of two foreign and two national reviewers of relevant field may also be sent along with the article.
- The Editor reserves the right to select or reject any article for publication without declaring any reason.
- Issuance of Acceptance Letter/s for publication of article/s does not confirm the right of publication of the article / research paper / manuscript etc. in the Journal.
- SADIQ, Journal of Pakistan Studies is not responsible for the statements of facts or opinions made by the Contributors / Authors. Furthermore, the author/s will be self-responsible for the images, tables etc. displayed therein.
Any article avoiding any of the above the instructions will not be published.
Sadiq Journal of Pakistan Studies
Department of Pakistan Studies,
The Islamia University of Bahawalpur