Guidelines for Authors
Authors will be requested to guarantee that the same manuscript or a similar version has not been submitted to any other journal or publication. Only articles submitted through Journal Website (OJS) will be accepted. Articles should not exceed 25 pages of type script in MS Word on A4 size paper. Text fount of English Article should be 12 and references 10 in “Times New Roman” fount and Urdu / Arabic Artice should be 14 and reference 12 in Jameel Noori Nastaleeq for Urdu and Sakkal Majalla for Arabic article. Full name of author along with professional affiliation / address, phone and e-mail address should be written on the manuscript. All submissions must include a 150-250 word abstract with five keywords, introduction, discussion, results, summery and conclusions. References must be placed as endnotes to the text. When cited for the first time, provide full information: full name of the author, title of the source, place of publication, publishing company, date of publication and the specific page you are citing. For subsequent citations of the same source, write the author's famous name, abbreviated form of the title and the relevant page number. Do not use footnotes or a biography. References titles should be italicized, not underlined or Bold. The citation must be given in the Chicago Notes and Bibliography Style. A quick guide is available at the following link (Chicago Notes and Bibliography Style): For Examples:
- Al Maedah, 5 : 52
- Muḥammad bin Ismaīl Al Bukhārī, Al Jāmi Al Ṣaḥīḥ, Book of Call to Prayers (Adhān), Chapter of the shortening of the Qiyām (standing) by the Imam [in Salāt (prayer)] but performing the bowings and the prostrations perfectly (Beirūt: Dār Tawq al Nijāh, 1422H), Ḥadīth No. 702
- Al Bukhārī, Al Jāmi Al Ṣaḥīḥ, Book of Call to Prayers (Adhān), Chapter of Complaining against one's Imam if he prolongs the prayer, Ḥadīth No. 705
- Qazi Suleman Mansoorpuri, Rahmat ulila’ālmin (Faisalabad: Markaz Al Harmain Al Islami, 2007), 1: 116
- Mansoorpuri, Rahmat ulila’ālmin, 1: 116
- Safi ur Rehman Mubarakpuri, Al Rahīq Al Makhtūm (Faisalabad: Al Maktabah Al Safia, 2002), 54
- Samuel P. Huntington, Trans. Ahsan But, Tahzebon ka Tasadum (Lahore: Misal Publishing, 2003), 60
- المائدة 5 : 52
- محمد بن اسماعیل البخاری، الجامع الصحیح، کتاب الاذان، باب تخفیف الامام فی القیام واتمام الرکوع والسجود (بیروت: دار طوق النجاۃ، 1422ھ )، رقم الحدیث: 702
- البخاری، الجامع الصحیح، کتاب الاذان، باب من شکاامامہ اذا طول، رقم الحدیث: 705
- قاضی سلیمان منصور پوری، رحمۃ للعالمین (فیصل آباد: مرکز الحرمین الاسلامی، 2007ء)، 1: 116
- منصور پوری، رحمۃ للعالمین،1: 125
- صفی الرحمٰن مبارکپوری، الرحیق المختوم (فیصل آباد: المکتبۃ السلفیہ، 2002ء)، 54
- سیموئیل پی ہنٹنگٹن، مترجم: احسن بٹ، تہذیبوں کا تصادم (لاہور: مثال پبلشنگ، 2003ء)، 40
How to submit your paper through OJS
When logged in to OJS as an author, you will see two panels: My Assigned and My Authored. If you have never submitted to this journal, both panels will be empty.
To the right of your screen, choose New Submission to begin a new submission.
If you're logged in, but you don't see the editorial interface, you may be viewing the reader-facing website. If that's the case, find your user profile link and click on the Submissions link which appears below it. Each website may be different.
Making a new submission is an easy-to-follow 5-step process. Follow along with the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
- Select an appropriate section for your submission.
- Read and agree to the Submission Requirements.
- Add any comments to the editor (optional).
- Review the Privacy Statement to ensure you agree.
- Please make sure at your end Reviwerer Box is unchecked.
1.3.2. Upload Submission
Upload your submission files.
Upload File: Each file needs to be assigned as a particular component, which helps organize the files for large projects.
You'll upload each of your files one at a time. You will have the opportunity to upload more files in a moment.
1.3.3. Add Details:
If you wish, use the Edit link to rename the default file name chosen by the system.
Confirm: Add additional files or hit Complete. Select Save and Continue to move to the next step.
1.3.4. Enter Metadata
Add your submission details, such as title and abstract. You can add additional authors by using the Add Contributors link.
Take a moment to confirm the details you've entered. At this point, you can jump back to any of the previous steps to change the details you've entered.
1.3.6. Next Steps
Congratulations! You've done it! If you want to read more about tracking your submission, read the next section.
When your submission is under consideration, you can keep an eye on its status by logging into the website and going to the Submissions page.
Here you'll find you submissions listed with the current stage of the editorial workflow it is in. Click the stage name to interact with that stage.
1.4.1. Discussion Panels
In each stage you'll have access to a discussion area. If an editor or editorial assistant needs more information from you, they'll be able to open a discussion. When that happens, you'll be notified by email so that you can respond.
You won't be able to initiate discussions on most stages, but they'll appear if one has been initiated by the editors.
1.4.2. Review Stage
During the review stage, you'll see a status update at the top, which will keep you informed as reviewers are recruited, assigned and submit their reviews.
During the review stage, you may be asked to submit revisions which address any concerns raised. If needed, you'll find a Revisions panel where you can upload new files for the editor.